This strategy worked on the second try as outlined above. On the first try, below is what I did when Shadeflicker took out Anklerender earlier then expected. I used S/S Summit Kid, S/B Alpine Foxling Kit and P/P Anklerender. Round 1: Pass Round 2: Dazzling Dance Round 3: Dazzling Dance Round 4: Howl Round 5: Black Claw Round 6: Hunting Party (Anklerender died) Round 7: Headbutt Round 8: Hoof Round 9: Hoof (Fox forced in) Round 10: Howl Round 11: Bite or Pass (Fox dies) Round 12: Headbutt (Shadeflicker died)
The strat says any breed is okay for the Anklerender, but my P/P died before getting off the second round of Hunting Party. I swapped it for an S/S Kneebiter (2/2/x) and that worked. That might take the RNG out of it in any case.
Strat from Wowhead that worked for me (Ryette's comment ):
- -Zandalari Kneebiter 2/2/X (speed breed), but as long as it has the lowest life in the party it doesn't really matter I think? The other two pets do the job. I still think it's good to have Black Claw / Hunting party as backup.
- -Alpine Foxling 2/1/2
- -Zandalari Anklerender 2/X/2
1. Zandalari Kneebiter: whatever + gets swapped out. Alpine Foxling comes in.
2. Alpine Foxling: Dazzling Dance
3. Alpine Foxling: Crouch
4. Alpine Foxling: Flurry + gets swapped out. Zandalari Anklerender comes in.
5. Zandalari Anklerender: Black Claw
6. Zandalari Anklerender: Hunting Party
7. Zandalari Anklerender: Hunting Pary goes on. Zandalari Anklerender dies, Alpine Foxling comes in.
8. Alpine Foxling: Flurry. Shadeflicker dies.
I think you mean PB (1302 hp). PP, PS, and SS all have less health (1237 hp). Mine is PB and I got this on the first try with my Anklerender surviving the 1st round of Hunting Party with less remaining hp than the breed difference.